*By appointment only*
West Caldwell Health Council, Inc. is now offering COVID-19 rapid testing at Happy Valley Medical Center. Results will be communicated no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of testing. See the criteria for testing below:
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19? https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-covid-19/symptoms
- Are you 65 years of age or older?
- Do you have chronic health conditions?
- Do you live in a group home, homeless shelter or assisted living center?
- Do you work as a healthcare worker, first responder, EMS, law enforcement, fire, or military?
- Do you work in a long term care facility or correction facility?
- Do you work as a front–line essential worker (grocery store clerk, gas station attendant, etc)?
- Have you traveled recently?
- Have you been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID–19?
Other Considerations for Testing:
- Patients or persons who are required to be tested prior to a medical procedure or surgery etc.
- Patients or persons who are required to be retested by their employer prior to returning back to work. *Please bring a note from your employer where re-testing is required to return to work.
- Patients or persons who are traveling soon and need to be tested prior to traveling. *See information below about our COVID-19 test to see if it meets your testing requirements for travel.
If you meet the criteria for testing, you may contact Happy Valley Medical Center to get tested at 828-754-6850. (*Note: testing is only offered to patients 7 years and older.)
If you are able, please print and complete the following forms prior to testing:
New Patient Paperwork (Spanish) – for new patients only
*Also, please bring your photo ID (or a copy if you are able). There is no charge for testing at this point in time.
About our COVID-19 Rapid Test:
*If you are the parent/guardian of a K-12 student, please click here for testing requirements released by the Caldwell County School system.