*By appointment only*
West Caldwell Health Council, Inc. is now offering COVID-19 rapid testing at Happy Valley Medical Center. Results will be communicated no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of testing. See the criteria for testing below:
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19? https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-covid-19/symptoms
- Are you 65 years of age or older?
- Do you have chronic health conditions?
- Do you live in a group home, homeless shelter or assisted living center?
- Do you work as a healthcare worker, first responder, EMS, law enforcement, fire, or military?
- Do you work in a long term care facility or correction facility?
- Do you work as a front–line essential worker (grocery store clerk, gas station attendant, etc)?
- Have you traveled recently?
- Have you been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID–19?
Other Considerations for Testing:
- Patients or persons who are required to be tested prior to a medical procedure or surgery etc.
- Patients or persons who are required to be retested by their employer prior to returning back to work. *Please bring a note from your employer where re-testing is required to return to work.
If you meet the criteria for testing, you may contact Happy Valley Medical Center to get tested at 828-754-6850. (*Note: testing is only offered to patients 7 years and older.) If you have already been tested at another facility and are currently waiting on test results, we respectfully ask that you stay at home and wait for your results due to high testing volume.
If you are able, please print and complete the following forms prior to testing:
New Patient Paperwork (Spanish) – for new patients only
*Also, please bring your photo ID (or a copy if you are able). There is no charge for testing at this point in time.
About our COVID-19 Rapid Test:
*If you are the parent/guardian of a K-12 student, please click here for testing requirements released by the Caldwell County School system.